Notice for the Legal Obligations for November 2020
The publication below may be out of date due to postponements and recent announcements. Please contact your client representative to have further information and for your queries about the recent announcements regarding your legal obligations.
Sanitation tax is collected in 2 installments each year from the workplaces that benefit from the municipal solid waste collection and sewerage services. Deadline for the second installment is 30.11.2020.
Payments can be also deposited via E-Municipality system.
Property tax is required to be paid by owners of real estate such as land, estate, workplace and house.
It is paid in two equal installments every year. First installments are paid within March-April-May, and second installment is to be paid in November. Payments can be also deposited via E-Municipality system.
Deadline for the second installment is 30.11.2020.
The taxpayers of inheritance and transition tax are real and legal persons who have received transmission of property by inheritance or gratuitously.
- Death of a person,
- Decision of death, legally according to the provisions of the Turkish Civil Code (absence),
- It occurs with donations made to a person while he/she is alive.
- Payments are required to be deposited in three years from its accrual and in six equal installments in May and November each year.
Payments can be made via;
- ivd.gib.gov.tr web address,
- Credit cards of contracted banks,
- Debit cards or bank accounts of contracted banks,
- Post offices,
- Alternative payment channels (Internet Banking, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking etc.)
And all tax offices.
For further details, please contact your Customer Representative.
Legal Obligations for November - Archive