General Notice On Cookies
You may access our group companies within the CottGroup® Member Companies Network via following link.
CottGroup®- Astoria Towers Kempinski Residences
Büyükdere Caddesi No:127 Kat:8 34394 Şişli - İstanbul / TÜRKİYE
What Do We Acknowledge From Cookies Used on Our Websites?
Cookies are files that consist of various data stored in your computer by a website that you have visited. The cookies we use on our websites are not such software which allows infiltration of malicious software such as trojan or viruses. In this notice on cookies, you may find detailed explanation on the cookies that are used or may be used in the future to the extent and for the purposes allowed by the relevant laws and regulations.
What Is Aimed With This Notice on Cookies?
We would like to inform you about the cookies we use, with respect to the Law numbered 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("KVKK"), EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and all the applicable relevant regulations regarding personal data, that are in force.
Our objectives aimed by this notice are summarized below:
- To give priority to decide: Giving you the discretion to decide about navigating various pages on our website and storage of cookies in your computer.
- To document: To document the actions regarding your visit to our website as well as the data on cookies in the presence of the law.
- Transparency: To make clarifications regarding all the personal and other data we collect from the website in order to eliminate any doubt.
- Precision: To provide a full list of the cookies presented on the website and inform you about technological facilities.
- Waiver: To grant you the right to waive from visiting our site, in line with the information we provide.
- Update: To keep you informed and up to date about the newly added cookies and technologies.
How to Remove Cookies From Your Computer?
In associated websites and applications of CottGroup®, you can remove the undesired cookies by the following methods. However, please kindly be advised that once these cookies are removed, the relevant website or application may lose functionality and their performance may be affected adversely.
You can remove the cookies from your computer by using the links given below. These links may vary based on the preferences of your browser provider. You can access similar information through the help menu of your browser or application.
Assistance for the cookies specific to your browser:
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-GB/kb/278835
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-GB/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en-GB
- Opera – http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/
Cookies Used on Our Websites and Their Functions
|COOKIE GROUP||NAME OF THE COOKIE||DESCRIPTION|
|Google Analytics||_ga, _gid, _gat||It may use a range of cookies in order to collect information without identifying the identities of visitors and to submit the website usage statistics to Google. Google Analytics may also use them to distinguish the visitors.|
|Google Login Status||Login Status Cookies||They are used to help us with improving our services in order to provide a better browsing experience to the users.|
|_NID||It is a cookie of preferences that Google users have in their browsers as "NID".|
|Google Doubleclick||IDE||This cookie stores information on how many times a Google advertisement is displayed on your browser as well as from where it is displayed. Furthermore, it also measures the display frequency of the advertisements.|
|Fonts||The cookie required to load the fonts.||It is used in order not to download from CDN every time when Google’s Poppins font family is used.|
|Language Selection||(En-GB, tr-TR, ar,cn,ru)||These are the cookies which allow you to display the contents in your own language according to your language preferences.|
|true||It’s a cookie which identifies your preference of the use of the cookies|
|Login||Web Site Visit||These are the cookies that monitor which pages you have navigated during your visit to the site.|
|Social Media Sharing||addthis||It is the Social Media Sharing buttons application. It monitors the sharing of the articles on our website via social media through addthis.|
|RequestVerificationToken||These are the cookies hosted by software developed by CottGroup® such as Informasoft, Bordromat, SmartSelf, Smartleave, SmartExpense (CottGroup®-Service Cookies).||The token used in order to verify that the requests to the system within the application are made by a real Informasoft user.|
CottGroup® website: https://www.cottgroup.com