The Processes for Control Medical Examination Have Been Announced
Per the announcement on 09.02.2020 with the number 98547999-010.99-E.2339831;
The below regulations have been located within the scope of Social Security Law no: 5510, Article 94:
- For the disabled individuals who have not completed medical examination within the related period, disability payment would be stopped as of the payment period start date after medical examination period.
- The disability payment start dates have been regulated for the individuals whose medical examinations have been completed and if the disability statuses have not changed.
Per the written announcement from Social Security Institution; for the individuals who complete their medical examination:
- Within 3 months and if disability status is still applicable, the disability payment would start as of the pause date.
- After 3 months period and if disability status is still applicable, the disability payment would start as of the new report date of the following month.
- For the individuals who have not completed their medical examination, the following payment date after medical examination date.
For the individuals who are out of the scope of 3 months period determined by the Social Security Institution:
- In case that there is a delay on getting the final reports and SSI prepares their decision on the final reports, the first report date would be taken into consideration for 3 month period assessment.
- If there is an update on disability rates, the updated rates on disability payments would be applicable as of the new report date.
Please find that published announcement dated 09.02.2020 with the number 98547999-010.99-E.2339831 on the link below for detailed info (Published in Turkish)