New Restrictions and Measures - December 2020
The President announced a Circular on Curfews and New Circular on Restrictions and Measures on 30.11.2020.
As per that Circular; until a new decision is taken, a curfew will be applied across the country on weekends; starting at 21:00 on Fridays, covering all Saturday and Sunday and ending at 05:00 on Mondays.
The first application will start at 21:00 on Friday, 04.12.2020 and end at 05.00 on Monday, 07.12.2020.
In addition, until a new decision is taken, a curfew will be restricted between 21:00 and 05:00 on weekdays (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) throughout the country.
The first application will start at 21:00 on Tuesday, 01.12.2020 and end at 05.00 on Wednesday, 02.12.2020.
Also; during the curfew, certain places and persons will be exempted from the restriction in order to ensure the continuity of production, manufacturing, supply and logistics chains and the continuity of health, agriculture and forestry activities.
As per these decisions, the below will be exempt from these restrictions.
- Public institutions and organizations
- Public and private health institutions
- Medical manufacturing and selling workplaces
- Workplaces engaged in domestic and international transportation
- Hotels and accommodation and those who work here
- Animal shelters and care centers
- Press and broadcasting organizations
- Bakery ovens
- The individual involved in funeral burials
- Strategically operating facilities (petrochemical, natural gas, etc.)
- Technical service employees working in transmission and infrastructure systems
- Cargo, distribution companies
- Drivers of public transport vehicles
- Employees who are required to be present at workplaces in order to ensure occupational health and safety and safety of workplaces (doctors, security guard, etc.),
- Those with "Special Needs" such as autism, severe mental retardation, down syndrome, and their parents
- The individuals who will be in touch with their children within the framework of the court decision.
- Employees staying at the construction sites and employees working in large constructions that continue to be built
- Information centers and employees of institutions, organizations and enterprises with a nationwide service network, especially banks
- Those who document that they will attend other central exams announced by ÖSYM and exam staff,
- The places and employees in the facilities located by the highways, permitted by the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards
- Certified public accountants and those working together with members of this profession due to the upcoming year-end transactions,
You can reach the related decision via that link. (in Turkish)