Covid19 Preventation:8 Tips for Taking Control
Covid19 preventation:8 tips for taking control
- Use a tissue and throw it away when you cough or sneeze.
- Use hand sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Avoid hand shakes & having close contacts with people, daily habits are to change.
- Wash your hands often and make sure that it lasts for at least 20 seconds.
- While using public transportation, keep your head down since viruses tend to be carried up in the air more quickly.
- Stay at home when you have symptoms of cold & sickness.
- Try your best to stop touching your face.
- Make sure you clean the products thorough that are used daily.