IT Infrastructure Management Services
Many organizations are willing to outsource their IT departments completely to third parties. However, a new alternative to this option, which is more feasible and provides further control to clients, is IT Infrastructure Management Services.
These services enable firms to have their equipment and systems in house while having them managed by a third party that is able to offer dedicated services with a defined level. The management of an IT infrastructure can now be done 24/7 remotely with high speed connections.
CottGroup®s IT Infrastructure Management Services enable our clients to reduce their IT costs without having to worry about having the technical know-how to maintain complex infrastructures that their businesses demand.
Furthermore, our clients enjoy additional benefits such as increased security, business continuity, and the ability to deploy new systems and applications without fear. An added bonus is that the service can be tailored to fit the exact needs of your firm, you may choose to have only certain aspects of your infrastructure managed while leaving others out of the equation.
A few of the services which we currently outsource for clients are as follows:
- Servers and Databases Management
- Network Infrastructure Design, Build & Consultations
- Back-up and Disaster Recovery
- Security and Confidentiality Management & Consulting
- Applications and Systems Management
- Maintenance and Support Services
- Computer and Network Equipment & Software Purchases
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Consulting
- Turkish Personal Data Protection Law Consulting
Feel free to contact us for a full list of infrastructure services provided by our expert teams.