Technology improves itself day by day and it makes the business processes easily manageable by adapting to technology. Although technologic innovations contributes greatly to payroll calculations, the processing and calculating payroll should be managed by payroll experts, since there are numerous regulations to be followed and any incompliancy to those regulations can cause heavy administrative penalty fines. As per the newly structured business models and management processes, payroll processing which can be considered as the backbone functions within organizations is no longer a processes that is handled inhouse. In this regard, companies can have their payroll processes managed by companies that provide payroll outsource and payroll consultancy by allowing organizations to benefit from safe & secure payroll operations. The organizations that outsource their payroll operations will be allowed to focus on their core business, whilst leaving the task to the experts.
What is CottGroup® Payroll Outsource Service and Payroll Consultancy?
Cottgroup®, is the leading Human Resources consulting firm offering secure and fast payroll outsource services.Unique and boutique solutions are offered for its clients' needs with the staff structured with experienced payroll specialists, human resources specialists, legal consultants and financial advisors. CottGroup®, Human Resources Management Software Informasoft HRMS supported by TÜBİTAK as an informatics priority and with its experienced staff, offers payroll outsource services and human resources solutions for global and local companies all over the Turkey. Thanks to our boutique solutions specially designed for our clients, we offer our services with high technological infrastructure and high level of privacy and security standards. Thanks to our experts and reliable team, we are committed to offer our support just as a part of your team.
Payroll Legislation in Turkey, Payroll Process and Outsourcing
CottGroup® offers payroll services and relevant services related to payroll, to many different organizations in its client portfolio. In Turkey; payroll processes are quite complex as it covers various legislations and regulations, including Labor Law, Social Security Law, Income Tax Law of Obligations Law and other environmental legislations. At the same time, due to the confidential and personal data it operates on, it has a complex structure related to the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and the European Union Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our highest priority is to keep the privacy and security measures at the highest level with our well designed technological infrastructure and continuous trainings we offer to our teams, while carrying out our operations according to legal regulations and 100% compliancy with the laws, in every field we serve.
Advantages of CottGroup®'s Payroll Outsource Service for Your Business
By choosing our outsourcing services that can be offered all over Turkey, your benefits will be as follows:
- Your employees and executives are set free from the operational workload and will be able to focus on their core duties without having to concern about the payroll processes and related back-office operations.
- We provide your organization a payroll outsource specialist and a consulting group to keep the track of your business processes along with the employee lifecycle applications.
- Our payroll specialists always have up-to-date professional knowledge through continuous trainings we provide.
- We process payroll calculation without any manual operation with highest level of technology, quality and security and zero-error policy.
- We provide advanced incentive management services where the government provided incentives are calculated at a fast paced with "zero-error" principle on a per employee basis. Despite of their complex natures, we assist you with the relevant applications in regards, which can provide a cost reduction to your entity. Calculations are made and reported through software that we developed specifically to analyze SSI incentives.
- We provide your entity with tailor made solutions to cope with Turkey’s complicated payroll, workforce and tax legislation.
- Our processes are structured and implemented within the scope of the Protection of Personal Data which helps high levels of security on your payroll data.
- Handling of Personal Data in Human Resources we have highest level of knowledge and experience therefore can quickly offer customized solutions specific to your needs.
- You are granted with indemnity insurance of $2,000,000 on your payroll calculations and outsourced operations.
- Your data is kept and secured in our own data center in Istanbul, Turkey.
- CottGroup® has ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 27001 Information Security Management, ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management and ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction and Complaint Management quality certificates. From these documents, ISO 27001 is provided to ensure that all confidential information can only be accessed by people authorized to access it, that it is constantly backed up and that it is available when needed.
- With the ISAE 3402 Type II certification, our services and operations are monitored and provided under the guarantee of the relevant standards of the certificate in the international arena. This certificate is highly rare among service providers in Turkey, which offers you an additional shield in secure operation management.
- Not only locally, but our experts provide shadow payroll calculations in Turkey for your expats, in addition to solutions for the expatriate employment. In this regard, we also take additional measures in order to avoid any criminal situation by conducting transactions in accordance with country-specific legal legislation. In addition, we can offer tax consultancy to your employees by considering bilateral social security and double tax prevention agreements.
- By using our services, you're not to only benefit from payroll support but also can be assisted with social security registrations, workplace registrations, Labor force applications, payroll reporting any many more processes that are to be handled by our group.
- Our aim is to maximize your efficiency and minimize your additional workload. For your operational queries on payroll processes that require assistance, our "help-desk" is in place to answer your questions whereas we can track the same-day response times, to meet the offered SLAs.
- We are able to offer you any consultancy you need during your processes and the reports that are the subject of your payroll processes in Turkish and English.
Benefits of Payroll Outsource Service to Organizations
CottGroup®, with the payroll outsourcing service, not only minimizes the costs that may arise in your needs in this area, but also makes a difference in its field with its team of professional payroll experts, strong technological infrastructure and responsibility awareness.
Boss Governance (www.boss.com.tr) (a CottGroup® company) is proud to be the local payroll partner of ADP in Turkey.
Highest technology with a human touch. Companies all around the world, in all sizes, trust in ADP’s cloud-based solutions and expert advisory to enhance their potential. Human Resources. Talent. Competency. Payroll. Compensation & Benefits. Legal Compliance. Collaboration to create better and stronger workforce. Partnership to enhance efficiency and productivity. Visit www.adp.com for further information.
ADP, ADP logo and "ADP A more human resource" are registered trademarks of ADP, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
With the DCR Service, we offer you more scalable approach than hiring an in-house staff. The DCR outsourcing service provides compliance to business-owners by accessing to skilled and experienced professionals, in personal data protection requirements.
Organizations located outside of the Turkey which collects or processes personal data of Turkish citizens and/or Turkish and non-Turkish residents in Turkey, are required to assign a local data controller representative (DCR). The representative must be a Turkish citizen, resident of Turkey or a Turkish entity. Turkey’s personal data protection legislation (KVKK) requires data controllers to notify the Turkish Data Protection Authority regarding their data processing activities. The representative must complete Data Controllers' Registry Application (VERBIS). Thus, the representative must appoint a contact person who must be a Turkish citizen residing in Turkey. The data controller representative can be the contact person who is appointed via the online VERBIS system.
Through our representative service, the Data Controller Representative to be appointed will assist you in complying with the Legislation while implementing the following requirements for you. Within this scope, we are going to:
1) Act on your behalf as the representative with Turkish Data protection authorities
The Data Controller Representative (DCR) to be appointed acts as a bridge as your point of contact with the relevant authority. While transmitting the requests to you by the Personal Data Protection Board, the DCR carries out all the necessary communication with the Board on your behalf as well.
2) Become the contact point on personal data processing activities for the Turkish citizens and residents in Turkey
The appointed representative accepts any application submitted to you by a person on your behalf; and in the meantime, provides you the details of the application submitted in accordance with the Article 11 of KVKK and relevant legislation, as well. Not limited to this, the representative also follows up the application if it is responded and forwarded by you to the related parties within the legal period and provides you to fulfill your legal responsibility.
3) Conduct the VERBIS registration
The DCR fulfills the necessary steps for VERBIS registration and completes the required information on VERBIS by means of the contact person appointed on behalf of your company regarding the personal data you process in Turkey. Providing sustainability within the service, in the event of a change in your data processing activities within your company's process, the representative performs the related update on VERBIS system, as well.
4) Update you on the regulatory changes regarding the data protection law
The representative keeps you updated in Turkish and English about the updates in legislation, new applications and the changes in the current applications regarding the protection of personal data which is a living process that must be followed at all times. In addition, if there are requirements for you to fulfill due to a change in legislation in accordance with your obligation for VERBIS declaration, the representative will discuss these with you and take action accordingly.
The Related Legislation in the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data
According to the Article 11 of the Regulation on the Data Controllers’ Registry
The scope of the authorization for DCR are as follows
Data Controllers' Registry
- Notification or acceptance of notifications or correspondence made by the Authority on behalf of the data controller,
- Forwarding the requests of the Authority directed to the data controller to the data controller and forwarding the response of the data controller to the Authority,
- In case, no other basis has been determined by the Board; receiving applications of the relevant persons on behalf of the data controller and forwarding them to the data controller, in accordance with the first paragraph of the Article 13,
- In case, no other basis has been determined by the Board; forwarding the response of the data controller to the relevant persons, in accordance with the third paragraph of the Article 13,
- Carrying out the works and transactions related to the VERBIS on behalf of the data controller.
- Under the supervision of the Board, Data Controllers Registry shall be kept by the Presidency in a publicly available manner.
- Natural or legal persons who process personal data shall register with the Data Controllers Registry prior to commencing processing. However, considering objective criteria that shall be designated by the Board such as the characteristics and the number of data to be processed, whether or not data processing is based on any law, or whether data will be transferred to third parties, the Board may set forth exemptions to the obligation to register with the Data Controllers Registry.
- Registry application to the Data Controllers Registry shall be made with a notification including the following matters:
Changes to the information provided as per the 3rd paragraph shall be immediately reported to the Board.Other procedures and principles relating to the Data Controllers Registry shall be regulated by a regulation.
- a) Identity and address information of the data controller and of the representative thereof, if any.
- b) The purposes for which personal data will be processed.
- c) The group or groups of persons subject to the data and explanations regarding data categories belonging to these persons.
- ç) Recipient or groups of recipients to whom personal data may be transferred.
- d) Personal data which is envisaged to be transferred abroad.
- e) Measures taken for the security of personal data.
- f) The maximum period of time necessitated by the purposes for which personal data are processed.
It is an avoidable fact that the business world is highly dynamic environment that requires agility, versatility, and change. This could not be truer when considering the field of human resources.
The CottGroup® approach is to seek out new innovations in the field of HR and to apply them after they have been proven to be successful. Additionally, our holistic services mean that our clients are able to outsource all of their HR functions to CottGroup® with the peace of mind that they are being supported by dedicated local HR experts.
Our services encompass all stages of employment and HR management ranging from recruitment, to exit procedures and everything in between.
It has long been considered that one of the greatest sources of waste within an organization is the waste of the workforce. However, workforce management has evolved to a much higher level than simply matching the right people with the right jobs, it is now more about maintaining an overall productive workforce. CottGroup®’s set of Workforce Management solutions have been developed with productivity and efficiency in mind. Our enterprise solutions incorporate the latest technology to allow ease of access, user friendliness, flexible reporting capabilities, and increased speed in the workplace. In addition to supporting the internal activities of organizations such as resource planning and scheduling, CottGroup® Workforce Management solutions provide organizations with a way to bridge the gap between HR, operations, and IT in such a way that will drive business and optimize the workforce.
Our experts work closely with clients to understand their organization and make informed suggestions as to the best system, and following agreement by all parties, the most appropriate solution is implemented. CottGroup® solutions are highly customizable based on client needs.