Short Term Employment Allowance Applications & Process Management
In most sectors due to the Covid-19 Coronavirus pandemic, activities within workplaces have been temporarily reduced or ceased in high volumes, leading the organizations to apply different measures on working conditions. Short Term Employment Allowance, is one of the measures that workplaces can benefit from whilst the reduction of activities.
The workplaces that want to benefit from the Short-Term Employment Allowance can submit a petition along with an application file to their registered İŞKUR unit (Turkey Employment Agency). The application is eligible in case the activities are reduced minimum of 1/3 of the regular period, and the allowance is granted for 3 months.
By considering all the related regulations, CottGroup® can assist you to prepare the application file and manage the process from end-to-end at the İŞKUR units, on behalf of your organization.
The organizations can choose to apply for Short Term Employment Allowance, in case there is a reduction on activities, to assure the continuity of the employees’ income. According to the regulation, the allowance is to be granted for 3 months, whereas this period can be extended up to 6 months, by a Presidential Decree. The application assures the income of the employees are to be handled by İŞKUR within the relevant period.
You can benefit from our service, without having to allocate additional human capital and additional resources.
CottGroup®'s consultants can save you from the workload and offer you the below with the Short-Term Employment Allowance Consultancy Service:
- All the required documentation for the time consuming and complex application of Short-Term Employment Allowance will be prepared by our experienced staff.
- The eligibility status of your employees who are to benefit from the allowance will be monitored by İŞKUR and preliminary from our end, with preparation of the applicable employee lists to be submitted with the application life to the authority by us.
- All the company documents to be submitted to İŞKUR along with the application file including the petitions and employee lists will be reviewed by our end and in case there are any missing company document, our team will guide you accordingly.
- All the correspondence with İŞKUR will be handled by our authorized staff along with submitting the application file to İŞKUR.
- Along with the tracking of the process, when the Short-Term Employment is to end, the notifications to be made to İŞKUR will be conducted by our team in the required timeframe. Additionally, the notification will be prepared by us and will be shared with you; which will be sent out to your employees and the Union in cases where collective agreements are applicable.
By choosing CottGroup® as your solution partner during this process on Short Term Employment Allowance:
- You'll be assigning a professional team to carry out the process on behalf of your organization, without having to allocate additional workforce and additional resources.
- All the bureaucratic communication to be conducted between the governmental bodies, the process management and the operation will be handled by our team, leading you to save time.
- Our expertise and consultants assure that the process will be managed 100% compliant with the regulations, leading you to eliminate all the risks that can arise due to wrongful actions.
To have further information on the Short Term Employment Allowance and the application, you can visit our FAQ page.
Contact us to have CottGroup®'s expertise and professional team to guide you on the process.