Full-Stack Developers (Senior & Medior) (HR Consultancy)
We are looking for a "Full-Stack Developers (Senior & Medior)" for our client operating under a foreign network in the fields of Payroll and Human Resources Consulting, Outsourcing, Technology, and Training.
- Design, build and improve software systems with .NET/ C# on Microsoft Technologies,
- Develop, integrate, install, maintain and document the web based or client/server based software applications,
- Being comfortable working with both back-end and front-end web technologies,
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks in the existing software,
- Control and develop the infrastructure of the software projects,
- Comply with change control, source control and configuration management tools and practices,
- Be an active member of a Scrum team, collaboratively realizing features through development, test, and delivery.
- A degree in computer science or related engineering departments (BSc or MSc),
- Hands-on corporate coding and development experience, mostly using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and .Net Core,
- Has Web API and RESTful experience,
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS and other related components,
- Experience in ReactJS, Redux, and Hooks would be a plus,
- Proficiency in RDBMS, such as MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle. Experience with ORMs are highly preferred,
- Previous TDD, Code review, SOLID development approaches are good to have together with design patterns.