With the DCR Service, we offer you more scalable approach than hiring an in-house staff. The DCR outsourcing service provides compliance to business-owners by accessing to skilled and experienced professionals, in personal data protection requirements.
Organizations located outside of the Turkey which collects or processes personal data of Turkish citizens and/or Turkish and non-Turkish residents in Turkey, are required to assign a local data controller representative (DCR). The representative must be a Turkish citizen, resident of Turkey or a Turkish entity. Turkey’s personal data protection legislation (KVKK) requires data controllers to notify the Turkish Data Protection Authority regarding their data processing activities. The representative must complete Data Controllers' Registry Application (VERBIS). Thus, the representative must appoint a contact person who must be a Turkish citizen residing in Turkey. The data controller representative can be the contact person who is appointed via the online VERBIS system.
Through our representative service, the Data Controller Representative to be appointed will assist you in complying with the Legislation while implementing the following requirements for you. Within this scope, we are going to:
1) Act on your behalf as the representative with Turkish Data protection authorities
The Data Controller Representative (DCR) to be appointed acts as a bridge as your point of contact with the relevant authority. While transmitting the requests to you by the Personal Data Protection Board, the DCR carries out all the necessary communication with the Board on your behalf as well.
2) Become the contact point on personal data processing activities for the Turkish citizens and residents in Turkey
The appointed representative accepts any application submitted to you by a person on your behalf; and in the meantime, provides you the details of the application submitted in accordance with the Article 11 of KVKK and relevant legislation, as well. Not limited to this, the representative also follows up the application if it is responded and forwarded by you to the related parties within the legal period and provides you to fulfill your legal responsibility.
3) Conduct the VERBIS registration
The DCR fulfills the necessary steps for VERBIS registration and completes the required information on VERBIS by means of the contact person appointed on behalf of your company regarding the personal data you process in Turkey. Providing sustainability within the service, in the event of a change in your data processing activities within your company's process, the representative performs the related update on VERBIS system, as well.
4) Update you on the regulatory changes regarding the data protection law
The representative keeps you updated in Turkish and English about the updates in legislation, new applications and the changes in the current applications regarding the protection of personal data which is a living process that must be followed at all times. In addition, if there are requirements for you to fulfill due to a change in legislation in accordance with your obligation for VERBIS declaration, the representative will discuss these with you and take action accordingly.
The Related Legislation in the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data
According to the Article 11 of the Regulation on the Data Controllers’ Registry
The scope of the authorization for DCR are as follows
Data Controllers' Registry
- Notification or acceptance of notifications or correspondence made by the Authority on behalf of the data controller,
- Forwarding the requests of the Authority directed to the data controller to the data controller and forwarding the response of the data controller to the Authority,
- In case, no other basis has been determined by the Board; receiving applications of the relevant persons on behalf of the data controller and forwarding them to the data controller, in accordance with the first paragraph of the Article 13,
- In case, no other basis has been determined by the Board; forwarding the response of the data controller to the relevant persons, in accordance with the third paragraph of the Article 13,
- Carrying out the works and transactions related to the VERBIS on behalf of the data controller.
- Under the supervision of the Board, Data Controllers Registry shall be kept by the Presidency in a publicly available manner.
- Natural or legal persons who process personal data shall register with the Data Controllers Registry prior to commencing processing. However, considering objective criteria that shall be designated by the Board such as the characteristics and the number of data to be processed, whether or not data processing is based on any law, or whether data will be transferred to third parties, the Board may set forth exemptions to the obligation to register with the Data Controllers Registry.
- Registry application to the Data Controllers Registry shall be made with a notification including the following matters:
Changes to the information provided as per the 3rd paragraph shall be immediately reported to the Board.Other procedures and principles relating to the Data Controllers Registry shall be regulated by a regulation.
- a) Identity and address information of the data controller and of the representative thereof, if any.
- b) The purposes for which personal data will be processed.
- c) The group or groups of persons subject to the data and explanations regarding data categories belonging to these persons.
- ç) Recipient or groups of recipients to whom personal data may be transferred.
- d) Personal data which is envisaged to be transferred abroad.
- e) Measures taken for the security of personal data.
- f) The maximum period of time necessitated by the purposes for which personal data are processed.
Our experienced team of payroll specialists and CPAs, with 30 years of experience provides payroll outsource services supported with our own software approved by TÜBİTAK (Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) in accordance to Turkey’s complex payroll regulations with tailor made answers. As CottGroup, we provide all kind of services you can need related to payroll services not only in Istanbul but all-around Turkey. With our solutions on payroll in Turkey, global companies’ requirements are answered with highest levels of confidentiality and safety standards.
The complex payroll regulation consists the application of Corporate Taxation Law, Income Tax Law, Obligation Law and the integration of EU compliances with the implementation of the Personal Data Protection Law. With the expert and trustworthy team we have, we provide the assistance you will need in payroll outsourcing along with the human resources management in Turkey for your local entity.
By choosing our outsourcing services that can be applied all over Turkey your benefits will be as follows:
- Your employees and executives are set free from the operational workload and able to focus on their own work only, without having to concern about the payroll processes.
- We provide you and your entity with a payroll outsource specialist and a consulting group to keep the track of your business processes along with the employee lifecycle applications.
- We process payroll calculation without any manual operation with highest level of technology, quality and security.
- We provide advanced incentive management services where the government provided incentives are calculated at a fast paced with “zero-error” principle on a per employee basis. Despite of their complex natures, we assist you with the relevant applications in regards, which can provide a cost reduction to your entity
- We provide your entity with tailor made solutions to cope with Turkey’s complicated payroll, workforce and tax legislation.
- Our processes are structured and implemented within the scope of the Protection of Personal Data which helps high levels of security on your payroll data.
- Handling of Personal Data in Human Resources we have highest level of knowledge and experience.
- Our headquarter based in Istanbul grants you indemnity insurance of $2,000,000 on your payroll calculations and outsourced operations.
- Your data is kept and secured in our own data center in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Our work is certified with ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO 10002 and ISO 9001 in addition to other certifications specific to Turkey.
- With the ISAE 3402 Type II certification, our services and operations are monitored and provided under the guarantee of the relevant standards of the certificate in the international arena.
- Not only locally, but our experts provide shadow payroll calculations in Turkey for your expats, in addition to solutions for the expatriate employment.
- By using our services, for social security registrations, workplace registrations, Labor force applications, payroll reporting will be handled by our group.
- The presence of a CPA and an audit company within our group provides additional support in legislative support. When we become your solution partner, you do not require additional consultancy on labor law or tax applications.
- Our aim is to maximize your efficiency and minimize your additional workload. For your queries that require assistance, our Assistance Center is in action and your questions are answered within the same day response time.
Boss Governance (www.boss.com.tr) (a CottGroup® company) is proud to be the local payroll partner of ADP in Turkey.
Highest technology with a human touch. Companies all around the world, in all sizes, trust in ADP’s cloud-based solutions and expert advisory to enhance their potential. Human Resources. Talent. Competency. Payroll. Compensation & Benefits. Legal Compliance. Collaboration to create better and stronger workforce. Partnership to enhance efficiency and productivity. Visit www.adp.com for further information.
ADP, ADP logo and “ADP A more human resource” are registered trademarks of ADP, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
It is an avoidable fact that the business world is highly dynamic environment that requires agility, versatility, and change. This could not be truer when considering the field of human resources.
The CottGroup® approach is to seek out new innovations in the field of HR and to apply them after they have been proven to be successful. Additionally, our holistic services mean that our clients are able to outsource all of their HR functions to CottGroup® with the peace of mind that they are being supported by dedicated local HR experts.
Our services encompass all stages of employment and HR management ranging from recruitment, to exit procedures and everything in between.
It has long been considered that one of the greatest sources of waste within an organization is the waste of the workforce. However, workforce management has evolved to a much higher level than simply matching the right people with the right jobs, it is now more about maintaining an overall productive workforce. CottGroup®’s set of Workforce Management solutions have been developed with productivity and efficiency in mind. Our enterprise solutions incorporate the latest technology to allow ease of access, user friendliness, flexible reporting capabilities, and increased speed in the workplace. In addition to supporting the internal activities of organizations such as resource planning and scheduling, CottGroup® Workforce Management solutions provide organizations with a way to bridge the gap between HR, operations, and IT in such a way that will drive business and optimize the workforce.
Our experts work closely with clients to understand their organization and make informed suggestions as to the best system, and following agreement by all parties, the most appropriate solution is implemented. CottGroup® solutions are highly customizable based on client needs.