How CottGroup® is Responding to COVID-19?
Fast spreading Covid-19 Coronavirus having effects on a global scale, led us all to take extended degree of measures to maintain our health. As CottGroup®, our top priority is to assure the safety and well-being of our employees and stakeholders, whilst ensuring the business continuity without sacrificing the service quality.
In this context, activating our business continuity plans and pandemic preparedness processes, as of 17/3/2020 our operations are being conducted remotely, until further notice. We are monitoring closely the steps to be followed in the normalization process in line with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Scientific Advisory Board (Scientific Board) across Türkiye. Our BCPs are well developed with the latest global standards, highest technological practices and assistance with the experienced teams, including allocation of all required resources.
Thanks to our technological infrastructure, well designed security and confidentiality measures, tested business continuity plans; we managed the transition to remote working with no impacts or risks while shifting to the new operating method with top service quality.
Below, you can find details of how our organization structured its operations with the remote working process that is implemented due to the pandemic conditions.
- All staff were provided a training on the virus including preventative measures to be taken at personal levels along with all the preventive measures to be considered personally.
- Prior to transition to remote working, physical equipment (i.e. masks, gloves, hand sanitizers) to maintain safety, have been disbursed to the staff as a precaution.
- In order to raise awareness, posters were hung in the entrance and visible common areas of our office premises relevant to the measures to be taken within the scope of Covid-19.
- The temperature is measured in the first place, of those entering our offices.
- Hand sanitizers were placed at entrance doors and common areas of our office for the use of staff and visitors, and general disinfection is continuously being performed.
- Our offices are kept open even though we are working remotely, and the staff is given the opportunity to work in the office by taking the necessary social distance and physical security measures. In this context, sitting plan and the necessary physical arrangements for employees and visitors are made in a way that one person per 4 square meters will be in the workplace at the same time as declared by the Scientific Board.
- Personal travels of the staff were advised to be postponed.
- Business travels and business events have been postponed.
- Business meetings are set to be managed via videoconferences. In case physical meetings are required, they’ll be held in an isolated space with few attendees. No visitors are accepted to our offices except those meetings.
- If a staff, family member of the staff is returned to the country from abroad, 14 days of social isolation is strictly advised. In case showing symptoms of sickness 14 days of social isolation is held mandatory.
- Remote working has been practiced for the whole organization under BCP and following the completion of the practice successfully, transition to remote working has been conducted.
- All connections to the systems are maintained via secure VPN connections and monitored 24/7, including the monitoring of the mobile devices.
Being together in a physical environment with our colleagues and stakeholders is surely important to enhance the social interactions; yet, our services can be offered distantly without dependence on one location. In today’s digitalized world, such difficult times have allowed many organizations, including CottGroup® to once again realize the importance of technological investments.
Our business partners, leads and current clients can reach us via our e-mails and telephones, as usual. We are happy to assist, and here to be your solution partner, as always.
We are hoping to have the current situation that we’ve all been through together to be under control at the soonest and wish you and all your loved one’s healthy days.
You may access Covid-19 Outbreak Management Guide in Turkish published by the Ministry of Health from here .